NEW DELIVERY FORMAT COMING 2022
Sign up for our Interest List to be notified about course availability.
Watch the video below to see Dr. Bill Anderson and Laurie Tannous of the Cross-Border Institute illustrate the importance of the International Trade and Border Management Program
Watch the information session below
This online offering builds knowledge about how trade and borders work at a detailed level, exposing learners to nuances of the cross-border movement of goods, services, people and funds necessary to operate a successful, globally-oriented business or to execute the functions of government agencies with trade responsibilities.
Each module, taken in succession, link together to provide a comprehensive framework for managing export, import and border processes from the perspectives of both trading firms and government agencies. Learners with a fundamental knowledge of trade rules, logistics, border operations and cross-border finance may benefit from taking individual modules to strengthen specific knowledge in each area.
Why you should take this program:
- Outstanding instructors - each instructor is a renown expert in the field with first-hand experience and real-time knowledge to share.
- Timing is everything - never before has the focus on cross border management and trade been at the forefront than it is right now.
- Career change and advancement - adding this credential and the acquired skill set it brings will open doors and opportunities in a variety of fields.
- Flexible, online learning
Who should take this program:
- Anyone dealing with the cross border movement of goods, services, people or funds.
- Organizations big or small dealing with logistics, legal, immigration, government or financial operations across borders.